Monday, January 19, 2015

Be Unapologetically Yourself

 
Hello and welcome to a new post. I wanted to share my thoughts about leading a successful life with you lovelies. I'm not an expert when it comes to that or anything else basically. It's only me trying to be useful for a change :). I hope you enjoy
One of the main reasons of having a successful life, is to be who you are! Don't be ashamed, scared or unsatisfied of what you have. And most importantly, DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! Every one of us is beautifully different and that's what makes us special and unique. The illusions of having a perfect life is leading us to the edge. There's no perfect life nor perfect person unless you completely accept what you have! Set yourself free from what scares you.
Start every morning with a positive thought and with a strong believe that everything will be better than you think. If things go wrong, don't panic! There's always gonna be lots of different ways to solve your problems. There's no need for you to get upset. Always remember there's nothing to lose and when things get lost then they don't matter in the first place. However, you can always replace them with much better things.
Accept yourself completely and don't wait to be accepted. Not everyone is going to do that and it's okay. Embrace your inner beauty and love your body it’s the greatest thing you will ever own. Be proud of what you have. Be proud of what you've done. Learn from your mistakes and make sure you change yourself to be better but only for yourself to be satisfied. Challenge yourself, educate yourself and never ever waste your precious time waiting for someone to accept you, love you or want you. Bring your imperfect self to the outside world with a complete acceptance. Only then you will bring your true and great self to be seen. Don't make it disappear while you're searching for a life that is not real or a person that won't see.   



10 comments:

  1. Good words Ghaidaa .. If we accept ourself , others will do the same 👍 we have to love ourself .. We have to know what is good for us .. And make the right choices ❤️ Love u Ghaidaa ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweetie. I love you more wallah

      Delete
  2. So, so,so inspiring , and I really needed to read such a thing lately , keep going sweetie ❤️you really inspire me to go forward.. xoxo luv ya so much ,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it helped 💕 thanks for supporting me

      Delete
  3. As usual ur words is source of inspiration for us .. full of positive and Confidence
    I'm proud cause I have friend like u 💜👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so sweet of you to say that 💕❤️ I'm happy to have you too, thanks for supporting me

      Delete
  4. "Accept yourself completely and don't wait to be accepted" so true Love it , proud of you so much ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sweetie. Proud to have you in my life 💕❤️

      Delete
  5. 'DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! ' that's what matters most . I'm proud of you darling I hope you all success . xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so sweet to see you reading my posts. I'm really happy for that and ur comment made my day. Thanks for your support 💕💕❤️ I'll make you proud inshallah

      Delete